Wednesday 20 June 2012

A BAD day at the office

Last night I looked at the weather forecast( blue skies, blue seas, no wind ) and all the options that may be available. I was very interested in going to Caldey Island to photograph in particular the Lighthouse. In view of the fantastic weather and flat calm sea at 5am this morning I opted to try boats and coastal activities. That was my first wrong decision, I failed to see Common Dolphin and Porpoise in Ramsey Sound, I failed to see the Black Guillemot in Ramsey sound, I did not see Bottle nosed Dolphins off Mwnt (apparently trying to mug children for their sweets on a boat trip) nor did I see Bottle nosed Dolphins off Borth.

Now one of next doors ‘tigers’ has just eaten a newly fledged Dunnock on my lawn.

Roll on tomorrows wind and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment